Monday, April 29, 2013

Daddy, I Want To Say......

Daddy,

I love you, I just want you to hear my voice say "I see you, I hear you and I deeply, honestly, passionately, freely desire to obey."  Not to say "I'm good!" ......just because I adore you and am so very grateful for your love.

I know that you protect me, even as you placed me in a womb.  Your hands of love then formed me, as you dreamt all that I would become.  The thoughts of our future together, gave you hope to allow me to evolve.  At the right time, your joy release me; to experience the journey you foresaw. 

Travel my Father, here with me, sing me the songs of your heart.  Teach me the story you're telling.  With me woven and formed all throughout.  Show me my family which you've mentioned; for we are many, unique and have needs.  Lead me to offer where you enable; to join them so filled with your presence, that it is surely your power which provides. 

Daddy, without you I'm not able, to withstand the length of my own days.  Thank you for not missing one moment, for running ever after me when I stray.  Thank you for allowing me to experience, the freedom to run without a care.  But mostly that you were there protecting, as I set off the enemies crafty snares.

O Daddy, I feel your mighty presence ~ How I wish I could sit upon your knee, to peer into the face I dream so lovely and to watch your mighty lips as they speak.  To feel the breath of your laughter and to see all your family respond, to know that these are your people; they're our family, our forever, our home.

I know that Christ is within you and in Him together we are one.  I know that through Him your Spirit came to me, even settled all things with my soul.  I know you are clinging to my essence and not one drop of my life goes unused.  I know you won't share me with evil; for in me is life that never ends.  I am the fruit of your Spirit and you will not let them pluck me from your vine!

This day let the fruit of your labor, lavishly cover our body with this prayer; with thanksgiving and joy of forgiveness, of your mighty power to renew all things each day.  Be seen as the One who loves justice; but is merciful to not harm His own, and patient with those not comprehending, for you know what your enemy has done. 

Thank you for beginning all creation; for defining, subduing and blessing life ~ for being the voice which spoke to Noah, the God of Abraham and the generator of life.  Thank you for delivering your promises, for being faithful no matter what the cost.....to keep our souls from separation by  culminating all things in and through Christ. 

In Jesus, I came, I bowed, I asked and I desire to forever stay......believing in my heart that You Are.
Kisses,
C



©Candace Huffmaster 2013, All Rights Reserved
Kaleidoscope Butterfly, Inc™

No comments: