Thursday, December 12, 2013

Come to the Water

Monday: December 9, 2013



"Come to the water
 and no longer thirst
I am the water
the truth, the way, the life"

 
 

 Christ I come to you, and seek no other......
wanting nothing more than the truth from your lips.
I know not how to relate to all things;
But all things I drop to sit at your feet.

Let all things pass from my presence....
Let nothing come between you and me....
Join me, in life, in love with our Father....
Holy Spirit flow down, enter in and surpass.

Hoist me, through Christ to be received by the Father
Cover me in His purity, that I may finally be complete.
Make me lie down....
Force my limbs to relinquish...
Take my will from me and conform it to yours.

These are my desires, but I cannot obtain them;
You contain everything I wish to hold near.
May I come close, even enter your presence;
For I can not embrace the great breadths of your love.

Pour yourself around me, upon me and through me;
Make your skin mine....
Your blood pump through my veins.....
Let my mouth receive the very breath which you've given;
Then see with my eyes, all the thoughts of your heart.

Abide in my life every second as my master;
Let me submit to your will and relate.
Bind me forever in the grace of your dominion;
Not to have more...
Just to BE one with YOU!

Now is the time to seek first your Kingdom;
Now is the moment for your precious feet to go.....
Now is the time to allow Christ to serve others;
Not that they ask, but they need and know not.....

Father, pour your blessing upon your good favor;
Show me the truth, light the way, lay the path...
You lead me not into the snares of temptation;
You shut the mouths of the ravaging foe.
You lift me up in the power of your goodness;
You speak forth truth, set the motion of the days.

Not of my making, my design or my ambitions;
These things by the Spirit are entrusted to the Lord.
I surely hear and I see as you show me;
Not to please man, but to give way to my Lord.

This is the day of the Lord God Almighty;
These are the times of the supernatural fight.
No longer bound, here on earth I'm liberated;
Bound in the heavenlies,  for eternity I am safe!

Use all I am; you created me for your good pleasure;
Speak to my heart, mind and soul: give me life.
Tell me the secrets which bring harmony to the moments.
Give me your directives; allow those wanting work to join your desires.

I need your wisdom, without you mine is useless.
If I am not your girl, let me move to make room.
Place me as you desire, for my perfect formation;
Dear God let me listen; let me follow as you form.

Take all my pride, hate and jealous ambitions,
Cast them forever in the eternal lake of fire.
Purify me in the blood of my savior;
Wrap me in linen and raise me up right!

You are my Father, my Spirit and my Body;
No other space do I find peace and light.
I ask to be bound within you and made perfect;
Not to MY liking, but to align, learn and lean......

Deeper in you, of you without rebelling;
Relaxed in good pleasure with the work of my hands.
Joined by the Spirit, in Christ, of my Father....
In YOUR name I am sent and by YOUR power formed.

Please keep doors protected, ways preceded by my Master.....
Reckon all this in His name and for your glory.

 
"I AM.......Always......
There is nothing more
All else is less."


Kisses,
C

 
©Candace Huffmaster 2013, All Rights Reserved
Kaleidoscope Butterfly, Inc™

No comments: