Sunday, January 6, 2013

Soul Mate..I Found You!

From pages 123-125 dated January 6, 2013

Good Afternoon Dad;
I am sure that you know exactly all the puzzle pieces you are bringing together - I also know you know their order, sequence, reason and the proper direction in which they are to be cast.  So many things are ebbing, rising, falling and washing back into the whole.  Enlighten me as I lay them before you; rise up and give me a peak upon which to surf for a time.  Not in my own power, but surely steady on your plain.  Take me to your shoreline and hydrate those of your choice my Lord.  For you alone know our deepest yearning, how to answer those whom call out to your and you alone are their ever present help in their time of  trouble.  We are your helper, perfectly created to be one with you. 

You remind me constantly that just as you formed Adam and desired him to have a perfect mate, you first loved Adam and were the perfect mate for his soul.  We are not lost from your sight, we just are not looking for you. Sometimes I wonder if you wanted Adam to choose you as the perfect mate.  You did give him the opportunity, but your word states that he looked around and didn't find anything suitable.  It was only then that you formed someone for him to love just as you loved him.  You said it was not good for man to be alone. You made us just as you imagined and then formed us into something of yourself to love.  All we have to do is love you in us and love others as we love our self, or you in us.   

Let's just rest in this ebb and flow for awhile and let His cool waters wash over us....  You can find the rest of the story posted on Journey of the Kaleidoscope Butterfly - The Tailor's Perfect Suit

Kisses C

©Candace Huffmaster 2013, All Copy Rights Reserved
Kaleidoscope Butterfly, Inc®

No comments: