Thursday, December 13, 2012

You Are Mine!

Butterfly Journal
Start Date December 4, 2012

Continuation from etched brown leather journal (not yet entered)

December 4, 2012
Page 1-4

Isaiah 51 verse 16 And I I have put my words in your mouth and hidden you safe within my hand.  I planted the stars in place and molded all the earth.  I am the one who says to Israel,  "You Are Mine."





Each time I see the word I Am written in the bible it is as if God is stating another attribute or pixel of His image for me / us to see Him more clearly.  I AM.........the One....who says to Israel ......"You are mine."

This is my paraphrase of the verses starting with 17 of chapter 51:

Get up! Arouse yourself!  Don't lay down any longer!
I am not the one holding you back or down any longer; you have feared and seen distortion long enough; there is nothing left to fear! 
 
You are literally all alone, you have exhausted every wise counsel and man made support so give it up!  That hasn't worked for you; all you gained and all they had to offer was desolation and destruction ~ or should I say famine and sword.   Did you find ANY sympathy or comfort? If so, is it still there?
 
Don't worry, look around they are caught up in their own webs, which I have ensnared them in to hold them back.  I have poured out my fury upon them and am rebuking them as we speak! But you must listen to me child:  you are filled with trouble which causes you to be in a stupor and not able to correctly discern or be wise. 
 
I am the Lord and I'm telling you, "I care for you........I care...for all my people and you are no different.  In your heart and mind I want you to see something:  See me literally taking the cup of fury, this terrible cup that you are holding with your own hands.  See....you are giving it to me to drink.  I am receiving it and drinking it.....don't turn away till you watch me drink the very last drop for you.  Notice; really look, every last drop is gone - see? There is nothing to take back; I consumed it all.  Now because I consumed it, MY blood is spilling out and it will chase down the ones who tormented you.....trampled your poor souls into the ground.  That wasn't enough for them though, after they oppressed you till you laid down, then they walked upon your backs as if you were less than them!
 
 
cross reference study notes for John specifically: John 17:11 Now I am leaving the world, and leaving them behind, and coming to you.  Holy Father, keep them in your own care - all those you have given me - so that they will be united just as we are, with none missing. John 18:11  But Jesus said to Peter, "Put your sword away.  Shall I not drink from the cup the Father has given me?"
 
 
©Candace Huffmaster 2012, All Copy Rights Reserved
Kaleidoscope Butterfly, Inc. ®
 


No comments: