Monday, November 26, 2012

Bound in Safety, Free to Love


Good morning Daddy, 

Help me to be for you in all ways ~ never against you
You are God ~ you are holy, pure ~ just and mighty
You created the heavens and set the earth in its space
You alone stand in the position of ultimate power
And you alone love all, even the unjust, alike 
You perfectly balanced darkness by adding to it
You didn’t diminish....you merely gave it light
You alone set heaven above the ocean
You alone combined day into night
 
You are our Lord, God.The Almighty
All of the angels take charge when you talk
You alone give breath to all creatures
And you alone reconciled where there is life
 
You are the ultimate, the highest..Hosanna
You eternally uphold all that will be
For you alone have the power to destroy things
But in your power you love and protect
Yes! You have the authority, but choose to give mercy
This alone shows the truth of a creator filled with grace
The difference between the Father and the fiend of destruction
So let us see their distortion and believe as we seek 
 
You are the God who loves His creation
You sent your son to live among all men
You and He are One in your Spirit…..
The Spirit upholds, empowers and protects
When Love is alive, no fear can over power
For there is no power over yours ….only less 
When you are for us, all things must diminish
For you uphold all in the clutch of your hand
Your arm is not short; so we know they can’t reach us
To you it is child’s play……your children can’t see
In tender compassion you show us to inform us
That your understanding surpasses our things
 
You are kind, you are strong, you are gentle and our tower
You lift us up, give us light….set us high
You, in your wisdom, give us plans to go after
Then you teach us, empower us and protect our flight 
Today is a new day and it’s filled with your lessons
So many mysteries……….so little time
Please let me learn and enjoy every second
For I know your plans are good…. not for harm
No matter how I see you, whether full or parts missing
You know my heart and you’re no lesser God
 
Be glorified by the faith of your children
Gather us Daddy….. underneath your great wings
You have surely called and to you we gather
No longer are we scattered, we’re not vapors….. we are sand!
Roll into the age with your awesome body
Raise us up, let us peak…. then flow through all our life
Not of ourselves, but empowered with your Spirit
For we too are One, as your Son did request
 
You are the faithful, the true God….Our Father
You wrote the history of all beginning and end
All things culminate in the cross road of the journey
Pulled from the past into your eternal life 
So today, I believe and I will not be mistaken
Bring me light; on your shoulders set me high
Now from your depths explain these things to me
Tell me the stories of your life and love
Help me to share in truth with compassion
For that is your hope; that we hear and believe
Thank you for planning such magnificent moments
Thank you for empowering my seconds to share
 
Please, dear Lord Jesus, let my time be for your glory
Where I am weak, give me cover so they see greater things
You are my hope, you’re my song, you’re my vision…..
No longer seeing sugar plums…. yet fantastic all the same
I must move on from the lesser things I was built on
I want all your will to replace what I’ve been told
My life was sold; I thank you for the purchase….
The thief spoke of stories which distorted what I knew
You won my soul; you’re the victor and my Hero!
Given the glory taken, that it may return seven fold 

You deserve honor; the truth and all believing…
You deserve children…… generations with your name
You deserve to be seen in your fullness……
You deserve one voice to be calling out in praise
You deserve to hear us shout out to the heavens…..
Using your authority to bind the lesser things…….
You deserve to have us eternally as one body……
No longer bringing sacrifice; bringing honor to your name

Give us power and control…just like you love us
Teach us balance, teach us mercy, teach us how to get along…
Please…today, Lord God Almighty come into us; bindus safely….. loose your love 

This is my prayer today ~ in honor of Our Christ…..

Kisses,
Candace

 

©Candace Huffmaster 2012, All Copy Rights Reserved
Kaleidoscope Butterfly, Inc. ®

No comments: