Wednesday, August 22, 2012

What's Great About God

August 2012 Journal
In the front cover she has written:
You can not know what I know, unless you go where I go.
Pick up your cross and follow me.
This is from Candace's present journal, dated August 22, 2012. 

 Good peaceful morning to you Dad -
It is incomprehensible that you are in heaven, yet right here with me, inside me, beside me.  How unfathomable is it that you can fill me with peace while simultaneously propelling all the passionate bursts of desire to accomplish unimaginable feats.

Only through you can I be hurt and not hate, be in pain and still think about how others have deeper needs.  Because you meet all my needs, love me without fail and provide comfort / healing from the inside out, my heart is protected enabling my mind to be liberated from lesser thoughts.

You are God above, yes! But you are also just as real in me. You are the beginning and the end - enabling vision where my eyes can't yet see.  You are boldly gentle, the lover who reedems.  In you there is no shame, no shifting shadows, so I run to grasp liberty. 

Let us hide ourselves no more; let us never cease to praise:  Our Father who art in heaven, who died right her on earth, who rose up and freed His Spirit to pass beyond what we can comprehend.

Today, when we see the sunrise, may it's light penetrate and embrase.  Even for this one moment, may we feel Him reach out and touch our face. Remember how deeply He loves us - even if we don't fully believe.  Let's listen to the winds of harmoney and ask of the things we perceive.

May the sounds of nature guide us, as they sing in one accord.  Between all these things He will answer, for He alone is our God and Lord.

We are blessed to have found these moments - May He be glorified as we receive breath and exhale!

Kisses,
C

________________________________________________________________________________

I do not want you to talk toward, even praise me and then not allow me to interact with you.

Praising me simply is a way of getting you to see me, so I can be real to you.

How can you believe I am real if you can't find me?  Praising me is seeking for where I am. When you come to the end of what you know (and I know you comprehend by what you say about me) then I can reveal different things about myself.

Just as you were saying yesterday - It isn't about me, it's about you.  Do you think I created everyone simply to have an audiance yelling up at me telling me how great I am?  Do you believe I am a narcissistic God? I know the answer to that, it was a rhetorical quesiton.

The only reason I desire an audiance is to talk to each of you, hear about your thoughts, dreams, cares and concerns.  Then tell you the deeper things involved in you as well as all things in motion.  It is about both of us, but without you guys I don't have the fullness of my desires met.

How Great would it be to only be God of me? (again rhetorical)  And yet, at times that is as large as people desire to go.  I simply desire them to have a GREAT life - not a satisfying life. 

So I meet their needs and satisfy them, then I give them TOO much and show them where they can serve others with that much.  This is where it get GREAT!  This is where we are intertwined, feeding through the fabric of all things.  This is what I desire to be the God of.......GREAT things!

So, praise me, YES! But then listen for my delight.  You will hear how you found me - as I welcome you into my house.  We will sit her together and laugh about the days, plan extraordinary moments, then be on our way.

I'm delighted to be your God and the One who holds all things.  I find you all so precious - and that is a blessed thing!

Go in Peace
With Love
Kisses,
C


Kaleidoscope Butterfly, Inc®
©Candace Huffmaster 2012, All Copy Rights Reserved




No comments: