Monday, July 23, 2012

And His Bride Says Come!

From the Pour Your Heart Out journal:




Hi Daddy:



I want to stop all my busyness to write with you. I cannot imagine a more advantageous motive or focus to spend these precious moments on.



Teach me how to be personally carefree as I use all my wisdom, understanding and skills to care for others. Help me as only you are able, to seek you with my heart soul and might; but with no anxiousness in any way.



I know that you love me and are merciful and full of grace for me. I thank you for that. My life is yours daddy and you gave so generously of your highest and best gifts so that I could live and be one with you as my Lord and Savior Christ is one with you.



Thank you, Christ, for giving your life in the same way that God your father gave His love. I am so appreciative for the power of your Holy Spirit who endlessly searches all my ways to perfectly empower me, in every need, at any time. I know this is not only for me, but also for all those in need, whom you bring across my path to care for in their time of need.



God, only you know my true ways and only your ways are the true ways I desire to go. I am depending on you for every single thing in my life. I am really helpless and hopeless without you Father. But praise be to you, in the name of Jesus Christ, I am made as high as need be, as wise as can be and as successful as your provision makes me. All this for the perfection of your will to be carried out on earth as it is in heaven.



I claim all this truth because it is Christ’s and I am yoked by the spirit to Him. I am led in your ways securely, all the length of my days. Received in full by your faithfulness, I forgive all things which come against me. My promises are kept because you keep me, while you lighten my burdens knowing my own strength.

You tempt me not while you teach and provide. Your arm is not short, so I must not reach beyond. When I focus on a need, not the fullness at the time, my eyes perceive a space in which my emotions take root to rise. I envision what is not there, so my mind and ears seek to find. In busyness I plant lesser things, simply weeds which distort your ground.



You strengthen my eyes to see the shoots which will sprout from your seed. You teach me how to reach and to rise, to see your produce with my very own eyes. You alone send the rain, wind and sun; you protect each and all that has life. I proclaim that my faith will be full, even though it appears evil may thrash.



In me there is no lesser thing, for I am wholly consumed into you. You, as well, fill me up and your power spills over and beyond. The glory that your presence brings is the light and the salt of the earth. May it honor your holy righteous name, as a crown I may lay at your feet.



With your iron scepter clutched in your hand, and your feet secured as you rest, “Come Almighty Lord Jesus Come, for we wait”, says your beautiful bride.



Kisses,

C



For Today's Journey click here: Show Me, Lead Me, Complete Me





©Candace Huffmaster, 2012 All Copy Rights Reserved
Kaleidoscope Butterfly, Inc™
With appreciation to Felicia Scott, Editor



No comments: