Friday, May 25, 2012

God Speed

It always amazes me how I can journal to our Dad, not knowing the full scripture which has been laid on my heart and brought to remembrance, and then read the scripture only to realize, He already told me everything it stated as I sat at His feet to converse and grow in Him.   

What a wonderful image of how He grows up from the wealth which we have allowed Him to implant, nurture and raise up for harvest.


May 25th 2012,

Gosh Daddy, May is almost gone too.  The momentum of your divine moments are moving at God Speed!

Yes, I remember you telling me that you were a force to be reckoned.  Yes, I remember what you said about paradigm shift - your divine favor, not long as some say long, moving like the ebb and flow, all things revealed which have been unseen .....7 things said on the cross by Christ and cross referencing the 7 sprinkle from the sacrificial lamb. 

You also said something about called a new name.....risen in His life...the heart shall NOT divide!....

Get behind me Satan...... not bound by His defeat....(and at the same time I heard that,  I was hearing) his head is beneath my feet.....

Take this picture place it for all to see....words transcend their logic....not lost, nor forgotten are we.

Your name is reserved AND eternal; the names of the earth bound remain.  Do not carry those things into the future, for they have no space in my times.

The Holder of all these spaces, the curator who will reveal.....all things when they are picture perfect....for He will not cut a corner to unveil.

Waiting...YES, but don't tarry......
Anxious....Yes, but for My Good!

Longing to see His face coming......the prodigal.....the father.....the son....

Here in the future, I watch you - As I am running your way down the street.

Yet, you being down cast don't see me.......what a shame, the countenance you've received.

Lift your head child, I am joyful.....Look into my face and you'll see!

The eyes who've been waiting and longing....I'm in view because My road you chose!

Here above the hills I've been standing.....waiting to see you return....

I cannot tear through just when YOU make it; for then the LOST would be doomed!

That is why you must lead them - Those who have eyes MUST lead....

Build trust so they all will follow - Don't worry that the rebellious must flee.

That is how I protect you; stop attempting to bring them along......
Not all will choose to BE chosen.....that is the reason My will is free.

No one pays a price for this entry; those whom charge are not sheep.....
Don't judge, for some are not fallen....they're simply bound by the lies which deceive!

My spirit is sure to deliver them - they will make it - or we all won't leave.

No time is wasted or disabled all things are committed unto ME!

BE all I need at every moment - A body in relationship with me; not bound to the life that you're living, but a vessel which My Spirit set free.

In the name of Jesus Christ...BE FREE INDEED!
Kisses,
C

©Candace Huffmaster 2012, All Copyrights Reserved



Kaleidoscope Butterfly, Inc™

No comments: