Tuesday, May 1, 2012

All Things .....Believe!

Deep in research, I decided to post my entry from yesterday mornings prayer journal.  Yesterday, was quiet enlightening and I am delving into the ground of His word as if I am searching for buried treasure.  I am hopeful that tomorrow we will be gleaning wisdom from Marks story time.

Monday, April 30th 2012, 8AM


Good Morning Daddy,

Peace is in you - your presence.  I thank you for washing away the worries of this world.  Pull me close as I constantly seek you...... in all my ways and all that I do.

You are the One- Everlasting ,who creates, loves, save and relates.  We are your objects of desire, whom you gave something much more than mere life.

Lead me today to fulfill my moments, as I can only do within and through you.  Be God, Hosanna in the Highest, in my mind, in my heart, before their eyes. 

Show yourself in my image, as I strive to relate you unto them.  Cast away all other visions, I lay down all I know so Christ may live.

Be there, ever present, you're their helper......only you know their real need and cause.  Be the salt that they're tasting, Be the wisdom that they hear, Be the light unto their darkness and show them the way to come home. 

You are Lord God Almighty, the beginning, the Omega....you ARE....No more shall you do since you finished, all times are recorded and sealed.  In your house there are rooms for you children - All brothers and sisters in Christ - One life, One love and One spirit; the trinity, the power of your sacrifice.

Raise up dry bones of His body; fill with water so all poachers much flee.  So fruitful, we must give others our abundance, for our land needs the room to increase. Throw it off for the ravaged and famished. We have.....so that they might receive: all the goodness of their creator, through their savior and empowered by the One.

No longer too tender and broken, for His life makes all new through their days.  Give mercy, share peace, rest in goodness, for our days are no longer as we go. Each moment might be the finale........So seek life as the gift to receive!

Be a creator of good things....share as if you have not a need.......Love as the Lord, without malice.....Be holy, Be lovely and you'll see......

That God is Elohim - Always! Sufficient and giving more than two hands can hold.  So release it, let it all flow down from His Goodness: the river with no beginning or end, flowing from His throne room in heaven.....All things unto those who believe.

I pray that right now, you look up, call out to God......and believe. He is there waiting for your voice.......to faithfully, in trust say His name.

At least, that's what I believe......

Kisses,
Candace
©Candace Huffmaster 2012, All Copyrights Reserved



Kaleidoscope Butterfly, Inc™



No comments: