Friday, April 20, 2012

Jesus Loves Me, This I know

It has been a while since archives were added.  This is not from a journal years ago, it is from the current one.  Date of entry: Thursday April 19, 2012.

Good Morning Daddy:

There is so much going through my heart and mind.  Yet all I desire is a singular vision of you.  No distraction, no questions; just pure trust and reliance on your truth, your faithfulness, your ability to complete all things to their perfection.

You know I have no idea what to do, you know I must ask for the way.  So....here I am, with all these pieces.  I will not attempt to struggle through the process of making them fit.  I am asking you HOW they fit together? What are their purposes and meaning?  How do I utilize them as a good steward?  Which ones are priority?  How do you desire them to interact, catapult and propel the synergy of your will? 

I am only a portion of your plan.  I know you gave me only MY part to act upon.  Open our eyes, change our thoughts, enliven our soul through the power of your spirit's desires.  Help me to tarry nowhere - we are on our way home to you!

Tell me about today.  I will not struggle in anyway.  I come to you with all abandon in order to be consumed by your will, your body.  Free me, Dad, of all thanks which attack your purity and the image you desire of me.  You alone are God.  You alone are my Savior.  You alone set all that is into place and you alone have victory over ALL things.  You are the beginning and the end; the first and the last; the alpha and the omega.....the Holy One; I AM!

I pray that today every knee bows to you and confesses that Jesus is Lord, your only begotten son whom you are well pleased with and appointed as the first born among us to die for ALL OUR sins.  Have victory over sin and death, risen, to again, be forever at your side and intercede for your beloved; releasing the power of your spirit to indwell in us your children, in whom you delight.

Be glorified in a magnificent array of splendor today Dad,
Kisses,
C


You know me
You hear me
You believe me
    this I know

You seek me
You search me
You wait on me
    and it shows

I love you
I adore you
I give you
    my best

Not that you asked me
It first was MY desire
The truth and the life
These good things won't change
Prospering clear vision
Giving ability beyond your eyes
Now you see all things
Are gifts from your King
planted inside you, to illuminate the path
These are all my ways
Not the roadways of man
Men cannot perceive them
My pure heart unlocks My gate
The storehouse of David....
The seed of Abraham.....
The wisdom of Solomon....
The patience given Job.....
The compassion of Noah,
     who was built to receive...
Based not on knowledge
     on trust in My truth
He waited, while in labor
    for Me to produce
All the conditions
     which perfected My plan
And carried all life
     on a journey though storms
His faith he released
Which retrieved the branch and seed
As My spirit covered all things
With My protection in love
The flood gates once opened
Filled what was void
And bound for a time
to silence all distortion
and restore My voice, My sound

This life does bring problems
In this your soul agrees
The choice it must make
Is your feelings or faith in ME
The weight of the one
     anchors the will
Now bound by your choice
You're the strong man in deed

In truth, there is no mystery
But will you relate?
The rebellion causes chaos
The pieces will not fit

The plans have been drawn
The master has been made
The details all purchased
But will you join the team?

We have forever
Even if we tear all down
I hold all eternity, and
I secure all things

My credit is extended
No interest will be drawn
So pick up your nails and hammers
Trust that I surely oversee
I'll equip you, every moment
For I desire YOU to see
The beauty of our kingdom
Where your home will forever be.

Kisses C



©Candace Huffmaster 2012, All Copyrights Reserved

Kaleidoscope Butterfly, Inc™

No comments: