Thursday, December 1, 2011

Not Because I Say Believe......


Good Morning all I am taking a bold step and posting this myself  :0  This is from my current diary:  it is only part when we work our way up to this "BIG Black Journal" I am sure someone will post it in it's entirety.  But for today.....this is all I can release.

Date December 1, 2011
Good Morning Dad........

.........Please guide me in your wisdom and discernment; to lead, set the pace, initiate action and be a good steward with the priorities of time, finances, mergers and knowledge. Keep all your truths before me. Write them on my heart, wrap them on my wrist, cloak me in your presence, enliven my very soul by marrying it with your holy spirit; so that nothing is missing or broken.
You are Lord God Almighty and you alone are High and Mighty. You alone deliver, rescue and save. You alone know all things and you alone create all things. You alone set things in their eternal place. And you alone have the right to avenge for your cause.

So cause all these things to be - for it is your perfect and good will with the heart of Christ. I ask to perceive all things for His glory and your name sake. I charge heaven demanding your will in harmony with your power to BE. Come My Lord Jesus come - Rise up church and meet your King! Open your mouths to praise Hosanna - the one who forever reigns!

Be light, be peace, be a shelter for only in Him does all stand. Our time is the time of the Father. And this day is the One to demand. The future depends on our vision. The sight comes from His mighty right hand. The answers we seek are for living, for death has no power or sting.

Clang the symbols, raise the laughter - let the noise capture their attention. Let them watch, as away we travel down the road. Let them follow till His truth they perceive. Do not hesitate to be silly. Believe all is sound within the King. For He knows each time and every moment; He will never waste one simple thing There are seasons we must travel; there are fruits we are yet to know. There are signs we will ponder and remember. Our minds shift as the miracles start to flow.

Be ye peaceable people; raise your hands but not toward a foe. Open your hearts to the Love and the laughter; for unto Him all things we will know.

This day have rest: flow in the Spirit. Rise up and seek my face in all ways. My voice will never alarm you. My touch will heal all fears you know. Be with me Now, this moment, and forever. You are my Delight - I cherish your soul. Bound in the beauty of the spiritual union; wrapped in the Father his Love covers our flesh, makes us whole.

Yes, Love is the skin and the shelter. It covers our body from the Head to our toes. Our heart now will beat in unity. The blood in the veins in mighty and pure. Think only my thoughts for they are so Holy. By perceiving them all others are repaired. Now ther is truth where once only knowledge. Now there is peace where evil dug deep. Now we are yoked together forever; bound by this Love so no dart enters our soul.

Casted far away is the past disposition. In perfect harmony our countenance stands. You are my crown jewel and my treasure; made to do more than take charge of my words. You are my mate created for marriage. As those created were the lesser of things. In them I delighted but found no good pleasure; I desired beauty and an eternal Love: generations to populate my kindgom, a body, a people, a family, a home.

These are the things I beg you to tell them. Ask them to believe because I say it's true. Do not lean on your own understanding: your mind, I created to have and to hold. You are my bride in you I find glory. I washed you clean as an offering to the Lord. Be bound to me as you let loose the world.

Give us this day for I made it holy. Purposed for them to hear and to percieve. While I was with them I planned and planted: the fruit is abounding, the harvest at hand. All is for you - my body. Now ready the feast of the bride will be quiet the event. Light all the lanterns keep them all burning. Gather my children to be embraced when I come. These days are not equal they change with great speed. My will you will know as you fall to your knees. Be still and safe till you hear my voice calling. "My love, I'm home rise up and you'll see". My arms are open, I'm here to surround you. Together forever - Thats the most glorious thing!

Savor these thoughts for they will trully fill you. The hunger you feel will be nourished by all. I am the ONE, I am real and I'm calling.....
"Oh Bride be ready for I AM coming home!"
My your ears hear what the spirit of the Lord says - For it is Today!
With Love
Kisses,
C

No comments: