Wednesday, November 23, 2011

What Will You Give.....the Father?

Dairy:  Little Black Book
Pages: 3 - 6

Written in a thin tip black marker, her writing is very succinct:

Father, I give you my calendar, my finances, my heart and mind - my family, my gifts.  I raise it all to you, please prioritize it.  Put me where you want me, to do YOUR will.  Help me understand what you need me to do and where you need me to be.

Father, help me to do what YOU want with courage, no matter how insignificant it may seem to me or others.  Thank you, Jesus, for loving us when we are so useless on our own.  Thank you for loving us enough to give your pure perfect love, your life for us that do not deserve such a gift. Thank you for always believing in us.

Father I love speaking with people, seeing their light and trying to help them see their light.  What ever that is, it always feels so wonderful.  How am I to help others with this?  Why do I feel the energy, the difference of light and dark?  How do you let me see things so clearly.  Simple.  Why do we stand in your way?  Why do we hold ourselves "down"? Why are (while) you trying so hard to lift us "up"?

You are marvelous how you work with our daily lives.  When I was talking with Chuck about children obeying.  You made it very clear to me that our experiences with our kids is a direct relation to us being respectful and obedient to you -if we can follow your safety rules for a wonderful life.  It is no different than when we try to explain the rules we lay down to our children (you blessed us with).  When we feel pushed away, betrayed, frustrated that they won't listen in order to have a better life /  planning for the future. It is NO different from what you want for us.

How marvelous you are; how wise you are Father.
I praise you in Jesus name - Amen.

We have free will and just as there are consequences for our disobedience on earth, we have to display the same consequences in order for our children to learn.  The lesson is always out of love and desire for growth in our children. 

This is directly from God!   As it states in Romans: all things work together for the Glory of God (only for those he has foreknown.  We have choices.  He sent his beloved son as yet another example we could "see" ~ to understand what we go through and for what reasons.  Jesus went through ALL and MUCH  MORE of the evil we face.  He is her with us.  He is our "support buddy".  We also have the Holy Spirit to help us react the same way Jesus did when the devil stands before us.

If we could just "stop" and "ask" Jesus to help us out and give us the strength, wisdom and courage to do what He would do.  We can have the same power over the devil.  Like it says in Hebrews 2:18:  Because he himself suffered when he was tempted, he is able to help those who are being tempted.....AMEN!

No comments: