Monday, November 3, 2014

I'm Dying To Know

Written within a black and white journal covered with various eye glass illustrations
Page 5 
Date of entry: August 17, 2014

Margin at top of page, notation: I died to know you are you dying to know Me?
In parenthesis, I'm dying to know....

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

If today you are lonely,
who's face do you seek?
Who's face are you after?
Who's hope do you chase?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The struggles, the memories, the impressions bearing down....
Each moment..keep standing, press forward, lean (in)
(lean hard)
A tear from my spirit sounds, its will is to flee
As the whisper of seduction mocks "Don't falter a step"
While freedoms song sounds lovely, it's truth seems beyond my reach

Who's face are you after?
Who's hope do you chase?

I stop to listen; I sit and I cry...
I think, I remember....I ponder times gone by
A gentle voice rises, it echos throughout them all
Where once I was scared...I remember those things too

So today ....are you lonely?
May I ask you to speak?
Take a good look around you; can you name every face?
Were their eyes upon you....Did they call out for you?
Did they leave their own comfort, to bring you back safe....
To fold you, to hold you...not to bind you from My grace?

My eyes didn't stop searching, when the darkness closed in
I searched till I found you; I kept calling your name.
My gait zealous behind you till I saw your face

So today, I know you hear me, do you recognize my face?
My last hope is you'll seek me....you'll chase down my grace

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Notes following:

It is about knowing Him, not giving a perfect description....as if to a sketch artist.  If it were up to us to study and know where to be, to make sure we were not being conned by an impostor, we that are saved would live in constant fear of "missing it".

We do not have to recognize Him ~ He recognizes us ~ He goes before us ~ surrounds us,subdues us, closes in behind us ~ saves us ~ redeemed us; so that we CAN believe we are not going to be left behind!  He had it written in black and white so we can read it everyday:

I will never leave you.....nor forsake you.....and this will stand thru all time ~ no take backs either :)

Good stuff.....find rest o my soul......

Kisses,
C
Candace Huffmaster ©  2014, All Copy Rights Reserved
Kaleidoscope Butterfly, Inc°

No comments: