Friday, April 25, 2014

Small Beginnings


The end of a thing is better than its beginning .......

Help me not fear as if, in the face of my weakness you find any delight.  You understand my small beginning; but you know me as I was created and have always been, in your sight.  You see me and remember I am one who came running, who said "I need you" and "I want you above all else".  You remember how I really want to please you. You want to help me, because you see I do not fully comprehend all things pertaining to life.

You know I believe you are always with me; that I keep looking and attempting to to know even your depths.  You see all the things I also remember and you see how I try hard to forget.  You see that I long for Your memories and how I praise you for remembering Jesus Christ.  You see that I call on your name, for the host of angels to battle in the realm which we cannot see - that I deliver all my enemies over to Loves Face and hope through the Spirit to join with Jesus to intercede.

You remember how I long to know all about you, hear your stories and listen as you speak about those you love and have tenderly kept.  You remember me as I long to cast out all the clutter, repair the destruction from the lies that have been cast.  Bring together all your truth and help me see it.  This time, help me wait to do anything beyond believe.  For your timing will not delay or be mistaken; this is about you...but you chose to display me.

Help me to remain humble to serve you.  Help me to stop needing in unprofitable ways; you know what is good, pleasing, advantageous and beyond your word you will attend to my every need.  You know me and remember exactly how you made me.  And there is NO Doubt that you have ordered all that is ahead.  May I flow in the peace of Your Spirit and trust the great future step through step.

If I build anything, let it be to raise up your body.  May I encourage others as each day draws nearer to the end.  May we all exhort and encourage to stir up Your Spirit and be united in the One faith of our Faithful beloved Christ.

Kisses,
C

Copyrights Reserved ©Candace Huffmaster 2014
Kaleidoscope Butterfly, Inc.®

No comments: