Monday, November 21, 2011

Just BE



We felt the best place to open up within the journals was on her entry June 02, 2007. After this point we will be starting from the very beginning.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

June 2, 2007

Good Morning Father,

Christ be with me, in Spirit - abide in my presence, my family. Teach me of today; let the ear and eyes of my heart be attentive. Lavish me with the wisdom of "The Way to Life" so that I may be a better tool, blessing to bring you full glory. Today allow me to be pleasing to you in all ways as the gift I desire to bring to you. It is all I have to offer with my deepest, most honest, most passionate efforts to give you your hearts desire my Lord God Almighty.

Speak to me, run over and through me to come back into you complete. I love you; freely I come. Land me in the peace of your palm to carry out your essence.

Be Glorified Today
and Always
With Love,
Candy

My dear just be
you are so dear to me
keep sharing our love
I will keep you full

You rain drops of mercy everywhere you go
I know the pain
I carry it home
You are healed
no wound remains

Your freedom was costly
but so much was gained
You know not the price
The guilt you could not bare
That is why it is a gift
The price only I know
The life is for your enjoyment
I receive as I watch
loving arms coming together
embracing all I Love

Understanding is so important
teach them what you know
They'll grow up in unison
expanding what they know
That my dear is the secret garden
That reaches the 4 corners of your earth
The multiplicity of the essence
The pattern of the Great I Am
reproduction is simply a mirror
The reflection in totality ME


Thank you Father
In you totally, completely, full form I trust
Let your will be complete
For Today, which will create your tomorrow to fulfill your eternity
I love you always in All Ways

Kisses,
C~


Write our conversations ~ call the composition Kisses C-
open it with your work you started with a Story to Be Told ~ It is your journey with me.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------
God has said again it is time. He wants me to bind the words He has written for others to grow through them; to bind those words, our experiences, the journey and blend it with their own individual journey through which they will etch, seal, experience what His meaning of living is.

I do not know what He means totally, but then I do not need to know. The only think I need to know is Christ and how much I love Him and how much They / He loves me. The rest is betwenn them and you.

I pray mercy and grace over you. I pray that you truly sit with us and eat every morsel before you. It will taste sweet but it will tourn sour in your stomache.

I never got that before, but when I think about those before us that God made this statement, or messengers of God spoke it, I am visualizing a person regurgitating the content back into a new moment after it has been digested and the force or mementum I equate to a passionate force.

I think He wants us to experience Him, Share Him, Let Him love on us; each and every one - Just because He is our DAD.

These are precious moments I've lived; the good, the bad and the ugly. Some turbulent times, some peaceful times and some exuberant times.

I am not a writer as I have stated previously. I am just another sojourner on a quest. I am only putting it out here to share because He told me to.

I know He will find the success He needs to reach whoever wants to know Him. If it was only 1 person - I am happy to know He now is with you and we too will be together for eternity.

Who ever you are, talk, sing, share and Love - Not because your perfect at it; but because you can - for Him.

With Love and
Kisses,
C~

No comments: